Thursday, January 17, 2013

Little rough

So careful what you wish for I said bring it this last treatment was the roughest one so far..... The nausea was intensified and I had a headache so severe for three days.... Doc said that this was typical side effects:( So crazy story...... Dr. wanted to Mri to just have a baseline to make sure nothing else is going on, So I get to the MRI I place and they proceed to tell me after I've been there an hour that they cannot do an MRI because of the metal in my expanders..... Seriously I told them this on the phone, and don't they have my medical records? So long story short they called the doctor and he wanted to do a CAT scan instead.... Then we had to wait on insurance to say was okay that they would pay for it so two hours later we finally were able to leave...... a little frustrating! Needless to say pretty much wiped me out my energy level is superlow this time. Sorry I was unable To make any of the classes this week I miss my students like crazy I appreciate all the love and the notes and thoughts and prayers! you all help me more than you know! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment